Autodesk Product Support is currently looking to hire a new support specialist for the Americas team. If this is something you think would be interesting and a good fit for your skills, check out the details that follow:
Product Support Specialist-11000001C9
Product Support Specialists (PSS) provide timely technical support for Autodesk products to our customers and partners through a variety of channels, web, phone & forums.
Using analytical and communication skills, this role ensures technical problems are understood, documented, and resolved, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team's knowledge. This role reports to a Support Manager and requires the use of judgment and independent decision making when managing caseload to achieve, individual, team and organizational goals.
The PSS works as part of a team and closely with Industry Leads to harness intelligence on customer experiences with our products. This data is used by Product Development and Product Management to drive those improvements that matter most to our customers.
- 3-5 years experience using AutoCAD Experience using AutoCAD Plant 3D and/or AutoCAD P&ID
- Functional knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows, OS X, and/or Linux) and Network configurations
- Proven Customer service experience
- Demonstrated exceptional team player skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of NPS (Net Promoter Score) methodology
- ITL certification is an asset
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent Brazilian Portuguese would be considered a definite advantage in this role
Apply online to this position.