Last week Autodesk released a tool specifically for uninstalling AutoCAD Design Suite 2013 and any products and plug-ins that can be installed as part of those suites.
Note: Notice that for 2013 these are now AutoCAD Design Suites and no longer Autodesk Design Suites.
Although limited to uninstalling only the 2013 version and only the AutoCAD Design Suites, the tool provides a nice one-stop-shopping for your AutoCAD Design Suite 2013 uninstall needs.
The tool gives you the option to uninstall the following programs and plug-ins (if found):
- AutoCAD 2013
- Autodesk Raster Design 2013
- Autodesk Alias 2013
- FARO LS
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013
- Autodesk Alias 2013 License
- Autodesk Backburner 2013
- Autodesk Composite 2013
- Autodesk Revit Interoperability for 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 2013
- Autodesk Essential Skills Movies for 3ds Max Design 2013
- Autodesk Showcase 2013
- Autodesk SketchBook Designer Plugin for AutoCAD 2013
- Autodesk DirectConnect 2013
- Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013
- Autodesk Mudbox 2013
- Autodesk Design Review 2013
- Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2013
- Autodesk Inventor Fusion Plugin for AutoCAD 2013
- Autodesk Workflows - AutoCAD Design Suite 2013
- Autodesk Material Library 2013
- Autodesk Material Library Base Resolution Image Library 2013
- Autodesk Material Low Resolution Image Library
- Autodesk Material Library Medium Resolution Image Library 2013
- Autodesk Content Service
- Autodesk CAD Manager Tools
- Autodesk Network License Manager
- Autodesk Cloud Sync
The uninstall tool will also remove folders and registry keys related to the uninstalled products and plug-ins.
Be sure and read all the notes on the download page before using.