February 2015

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    AutoCAD Exchange

    « DFS Problems in AutoCAD 2010 | Main | Command Versioning in AutoCAD »

    December 15, 2009

    Comments

    Matt Stachoni

    One thing I've found is that license files can become damaged, mostly through incorrectly editing as new license information is added. I had this happen with a long-time customer and could not resolve their licensing errors until I found this License File Parser page:

    http://www.licenseparser.com/index.html

    You can upload a .LIC license file to have it report back exactly what products are licensed, as well as tell you if you have any issues with the license file itself. It has become an invaluable tool for diagnosing license file errors.

    The comments to this entry are closed.

    RSS Feed

    • Subscribe

    Survey